Tuesday, July 10, 2007

School's out for.....ever!


Man obedience school was really tough this past winter! I was pretty good at obeying the commands we learned when we practiced at home. But, practicing in front of the other dogs in class made me a little crazy. My mom said I was the smallest dog but you wouldn't know it by the way I tried to keep all of the other unstable big dogs in line with my constant barking.

The photos above are of me with the biggest dog, a Great Dane, (check out how good I am at the "sit" command) and of me getting my diploma (good thing everyone graduates!).
Click the following links for some video of graduation day:

1. Keeping the big dogs in line:

2. Taking my mom for a walk:

3. Failing miserably at the "down stay":

4. Getting my act together for the "weave":

1 comment:

Mrs. Van said...

Cooper:
Congratulations on your graduation. Your mom looked really proud of you. From what I know of your mom you were really lucky to have her adopt you. She sure loves you and brags about you. How could anyone not love a face like yours.

Thanks for adding me to your blog.

Mrs. Van (VanSteenkiste)