Monday, February 18, 2008

Where did all the snow go?



I'm having a hard time figuring out this Michigan weather. A few days ago Chelsea and I were romping around in the snow and now the back yard is just a giant puddle. Mom doesn't let me out there when it's like that 'cause she says I get filthy! (Remember that I am litter trained so I don't NEED to go out.) So, I just have to stare out the window and watch those darn squirrels torment me.

Here is video of Chelsea and I in the snow just a few days ago.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.