Thursday, August 2, 2007

Puppy Shower

Last year at this time, my mom took me on my first trip to Spartan Country, aka East Lansing. Her coworkers wanted to meet me. When we arrived at her office, they surprised us with a puppy shower.

Mom was excited because while she goes to alot of showers for weddings and babies, she's never had one of her own. I was excited because of all the fun toys including this bear. It is one of my favorites even though I "killed" the squeaker and it's one of the few that has made it through a whole year of beating!

But, I learned that showers are exhausting. I don't know how Mom goes to these things all the time. I passed out right in the middle of mine!

1 comment:

OAK said...

I hear ya Cooper! I thought there was gonna be naked wet women at my last shower! Just a ton of gabbing and eating :(